- Saturday, April 29, 2017 - Half Marathon
- Sunday, April 30, 2017 - Marathon & 50K
- Half/Full: The course is a 13.1 mile single track loop through lower Michigan wilderness. Constant hills and beauty including views of 10 lakes. It's a wide, well used trail with opportunity to pass. Aid comes about every 3 miles, water and gatorade. There will be 2 GU stops in the half and 4 in the Marathon ... loop 2!
- 50K: Same 26.2 miles as the marathon with one loop of Crooked Lake Trail at the end. Major aid water and gatorade about every 3 miles.
- The 50K will have the opportunity to drop to the full.
Start Times/Cutoff Times
- Saturday - Half Marathon Starts at 8:00am - 3.5 hour cutoff
- Sunday - Marathon/50K Starts at 7:30am - 8 hour cutoff
- Marathon/50K must start second loop by 11:30
- 50K must finish second loop by 2:15 to start last 5 mile loop
Click below for:
- Awards for overall winners! (Based on gun time)
- Age group awards 5 deep in 5 year age groups! (Based on chip time)
- Commemorative medal to all finishers!
- There is a $100 Gift Certificate for ALL men finishing the marathon in under 3 hours and ALL women finishing the marathon in under 3:40:00!
First Overall Man & Woman over 50 in the marathon
- Name engraved in the John Rogucki Plaque
Parking/MI Recreation Passport is required for this event!
The recreation passport is your $11 ticket to Michigan's state parks and outdoor adventures! For this event at Pinckeny Recreation Area:
The booth at the Park Entrance will not be staffed. Please proceed to the main parking area.
Michigan Residents: If you have not purchased the Recreation Passport when you renewed your plates, please stop by the DNR Hospitality Tent located next to the registration area. You can purchase a Recreation Passport at the tent for $11 and the DNR can answer any of your questions.
Out-of-State Visitors: You will be required to pay the daily permit fee of $9 when you pick up your bib at packet pick up. Please have cash ready. Or you may purchase an Annual Permit for $32.
BORING IMPORTANT STUFF
Since this is a trail race, please no headphones during the race. You will want to listen to the nature soundtrack anyway!