- Saturday, April 27, 2024 - Half Marathon, Full Marathon, & 50K
- Half & Full: The course is a 13.1 mile single track loop through lower Michigan wilderness. Constant hills and beauty including views of 10 lakes. It's a wide, well used trail with opportunity to pass.
- 50K: Same 26.2 miles as the marathon with one loop of Crooked Lake Trail at the end.
- The 50K will have the opportunity to drop to the full.
Start Times/Cutoff Times
- Half Marathon Starts at 8:00am - 3.5 hour cutoff
- Full Marathon & 50K Starts at 8:00am - Now a 9 hour cutoff!
- Marathon/50K must start second loop by 12:00pm
- 50K must finish second loop by 2:45pm to start last 5 mile loop
Click below for:
- Awards for overall winners (top 3)! (Based on gun time)
- Age group awards 3 deep in 5 year age groups! (Based on gun time)
- Commemorative medal to all finishers!
First Overall Man & Woman over 50 in the marathon
- Name engraved in the John Rogucki Plaque
Parking/MI Recreation Passport is required for this event!
The Recreation Passport is your ticket to Michigan's state parks and outdoor adventures! Click HERE For more information about how to obtain a Recreation Passport.